Roles of Academic Coordinators
Our team of coordinators play a vital role in Business Science Institute’s academic leadership structure.
As senior academics, they have a key responsibility for coordinating the teaching and supervision carried out by our faculty for the site or course they are in charge of.
They also provide a line of direct communication for participants in specific cohorts, thus making a positive contribution to the participant learning experience.
Finally, they work directly with the programme support staff member allocated to their site or course, who provide valuable administrative support to the faculty supervising and teaching on the DBA.
- Abidjan: Pr. Sébastien Liarte
- Bamako: Pr. Yvon Pesqueux
- Bangkok: Pr. Lars Meyer-Waarden
- Casablanca: Pr. Mehdi Nekjili
- Dakar: Pr. Fatou Diop Sall & Pr. Pierre-Jean Benghozi
- Douala: Pr. Emmanuel Kamdem
- Frankfurt: Pr. Anne Bartel-Radic
- Genève: Pr. Caroline Mothe
- Luxembourg: Pr. Anne Bartel-Radic
- Online DBA (German): Pr. Anne Bartel-Radic
- Online DBA (English): Pr. Nathalie Mitev
- Online DBA (French): Pr. Damien Mourey
- Paris: Pr. Christophe Torset
- Shanghai: Pr. Kiane Goudarzi