The Business Science Institute has recognised expertise in international DBA programme provision and exceptional networks of professors with a wide experience of publishing in peer-reviewed academic journals as well as professional journals and magazines.
The Post DBA program is a full experience dedicated to transform a research (as a DBA or Phd) into an academic article to be submitted and published in an international peer reviewed journal.
Each participant will be assigned to a mentor specialized in the field from Business Science Institute faculty and will receive written feedbacks from him. Journal editors and journal board members will be identified by the mentor depending on participants wish and they will teach and give individual feedbacks to each participant.
Overall the program includes:
- 5 full days of training
- Half of training days in very small workshop groups (less than 4 people)
- 4 written feedback from Business Science Institute Mentor
- 1 written feedback from an invited journal editor
- 2 copy editing of different version of the article
All sessions are online:
- Session 1: Key Success Factors to get an article published (2 days)
- Session 2: Revision workshop with the mentor (0,5 day)
- Session 3: Revision workshop with the mentor (0,5 day)
- Session 4: Get your paper reviewed by invited editor (1 day)
- Session 5: Revision workshop with the mentor (0,5 day)
- Session 6: Revision workshop with the mentor (0,5 day)
- All sessions are online.
- The programme is delivered in English.
- The language of publications will depend on the author and the targeted journal.
- All recognised journals can be targeted.
- The programme lasts 12 months.
- DBAs & PhDs participate in seminars and webinars, and are assigned a mentor who will ensure a personal follow-up.
The application process is 100% online.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- your CV (PDF);
- the academic article you would like to publish;
If not finalised, you can provide your DBA or PhD thesis as an alternative.
- the journal(s) you want to target
- Pay the application fee (150€) to confirm your application.
Our team will then verify your documents and contact you for the interview with the Director of the Post DBA.
You will be able to attend all the sessions once the programme fees (7500€) have been paid.
- Pr Barry Babin
- Pr Emmanuel Josserand
- Pr Kiane Goudarzi
- Pr Jean-Fabrice Lebraty
- Pr Xavier Lecoq
- Pr Pierre-Xavier Meschi
- Pr Lars Meyer Warden
- Pr Jessie Palud