Submit your CV for review at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV should begin with a brief summary giving the following information:
- Current profession (position, company, country)
- Number of years of managerial experience
- Highest and most recent qualifications
- Within 48 hours, we will give you our feedback on the likelihood of your admission to the program.
If your initial enquiry receives a favourable opinion, we will then invite you to proceed to Steps 2 and 3 of the application process.
To be considered your application should be COMPLETE. The online application procedure requires the following documents:
- 1 – Completed Business Science Institute application form
- 2 – Detailed CV (PDF)
Please indicate the following at the top of your CV: current profession (position, company and country), total years of managerial experience, highest and most recent qualifications.
- 3 – Digital photo (JPG or PDF)
- 4 – Highest-level qualification awarded (1 only) (PDF)
Please note that all documents provided to Business Science Institute will be subject to a rigorous authentification process.
- 5 – Copy of your passport (PDF)
- 6 – Transcripts from your MBA (or equivalent) (PDF)
- 7 – Proposed (not final) DBA thesis topic* (between 3 and 5 pages) (PDF)
- 8 – Cover letter (PDF)
- 9 – Employer’s certificate (PDF)
- 10 – IAE application form (completed & signed – please add photo) (PDF)
- 11 – Copy of €150 application fee swift (PDF)
*The DBA thesis project proposal (form n°7) should include the following:
- Title of the research project
- Planned area of research
- Managerial interest of the research topic for the applicant
- Importance and relevance of the DBA thesis project
- A list of works pertaining to the topic
- Proposed research methodology, specifying how the candidate will gain access to the field
- Bibliography of texts already read
- You can pay online using our online platform.
- Once your payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email with the invoice.
- Please contact us directly if you wish to pay by Paypal: email@example.com
- Once your payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
- Please contact us directly if you wish to pay by bank transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two weeks after the submission of your application, a formal remote interview will take place with an academic coordinator (senior member of faculty).
We will contact you via e-mail to set up a date.