BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Download the brochure for the Executive DBA in Luxembourg.
Learn more about the Executive DBA (9 videos)
- What is a DBA?
- What is the difference between an MBA and a DBA?
- How can a manager prepare a DBA thesis in 3 years?
- What is the difference between a DBA and a conventional PhD programme?
- Why did we create the www.comparedba.com website?
- Is it in the interest of the company to have a manager prepare a DBA?
- What is essential in a DBA?
- What distinguishes Business Science Institute’s DBA organised in partnership with iaelyon School of Management?
- What is the DBA student-manager’s educational tool kit?
Luxembourg Executive DBA Cohorts
- Executive DBA Luxembourg – Cohort 3 (2018-2021)
- Executive DBA Luxembourg – Cohort 2 (2015-2017)
- Executive DBA Luxembourg – Cohort 1 (2014-2016)
Luxembourg Executive DBA Professors
Seminars take place in Luxembourg City throughout the duration of the programme.
Students should be able to follow the taught components of the programme in English and/or in French.
Business Science Institute ASBL, Luxemburg
Château de Wiltz
Apply Now for the Luxembourg Executive DBA
To start the application procedure, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be transferred to Business Science Institute's Scientific Advisor for initial screening.
Your CV should begin with a brief summary giving the following information:
Current profession (position, company, country)
Number of years of managerial experience
Highest and most recent qualifications
If your initial enquiry receives a favourable opinion, we will then invite you to proceed to Steps 2 and 3 of the application process.
We will keep you informed by e-mail throughout the process.