Strategic Impact Committee
The Strategic Impact Committee advises Business Science Institute’s management team on strategic issues, and in particular on questions related to impact given its central role in our mission.
Membership of the committee is deliberately limited, and is balanced in terms of gender, internationalisation and partnerships. Importantly a representative of those business organisations particularly concerned by the question of research communication and impact also sits on the committee.
Committee members bring extensive experience of business schools and international higher education to Business Science Institute. Members have been selected to accompany the growth and development of our Institution, as well as the continued and deeper focus we wish to place on impact and the creation of value as expressed in our strategy, mission and vision.
Le Comité d’Impact Stratégique (Strategic Impact Committee) conseille la direction sur les grandes orientations stratégiques.
Strategic Impact Committee Members:
- Laurent Faibis, Managing Director XERFI, France
- Alice Guilhon, Dean SKEMA Business School, France and President of the French Federation for Business and Management Schools (CGE)
- Florence Legros, Dean ICN Business School, France, Full University Professor and former Chancellor
- Maurice Thévenet, ESSEC Business School, France and former Chairman of the FNEGE
- Alain Vas, Vice-rector University of Louvain, Belgium
The Strategic Impact Committee meetings are chaired by Professor Maurice Thevenet.