BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Download the Executive DBA brochure
Learn more about the Executive DBA (9 videos)
- What is a DBA?
- What is the difference between an MBA and a DBA?
- How can a manager prepare a DBA thesis in 3 years?
- What is the difference between a DBA and a conventional PhD programme?
- Why did we create the www.comparedba.com website?
- Is it in the interest of the company to have a manager prepare a DBA?
- What is essential in a DBA?
- What distinguishes the Business Science Institute’s DBA organised in partnership with iaelyon School of Management?
- What is the DBA student-manager’s educational tool kit?
Strengths of the Business Science Institute DBA
- AMBA accredited.
- Ranked 4th best DBA worldwide, and 2nd best DBA for innovative pedagogy.
- An internationally-renowned faculty of over 100 professors qualified to PhD level and accredited to supervise doctoral research, offering students access to a team of academics that is exceptional in its diversity, reputation, research publication track record and expertise.
- A team of dedicated senior academic coordinators. Our team of coordinators play a vital role in Business Science Institute's academic leadership structure. As senior academics, they have a key responsibility for coordinating the teaching and supervision carried out by our faculty for the site or course they are in charge of. They also provide a line of direct communication for participants, thus making a positive contribution to the participant learning experience.
- Present in 10 countries, with an academic community of 195 DBA student-managers representing 43 nationalities and already 80 theses successfully defended between 2015-2020.
- Exceptional service quality through personal monthly thesis follow-up meetings between the doctoral student-managers and their supervisors, and through the responsiveness of the support team that responds to emails within 24 hours.
- The only DBA programme in the world to have its very own book collection written by DBA doctors and professors (28 books published between 2015-2020)
Geneva Executive DBA Cohorts
- Geneva Executive DBA - Cohort 6 (2019-2022)
- Geneva Executive DBA - Cohort 5 (2018-2021)
- Geneva Executive DBA - Cohort 4 (2016-2019)
- Geneva Executive DBA - Cohort 3 (2015-2018)
- Geneva Executive DBA - Cohort 2 (2014-2016)
- Geneva Executive DBA - Cohort 1 (2013-2015)
Geneva Executive DBA Professors
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Novotel Genève Centre
Rue de Zurich 19,
Apply Now for the Geneva Executive DBA
To start the application procedure, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be transferred to Business Science Institute's Scientific Advisor for initial screening.
Your CV should begin with a brief summary giving the following information:
Current profession (position, company, country)
Number of years of managerial experience
Highest and most recent qualifications
If your initial enquiry receives a favourable opinion, we will then invite you to proceed to Steps 2 and 3 of the application process.
We will keep you informed by e-mail throughout the process.