BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Online Executive DBA (English)
5 reasons to choose the Online Executive DBA
- The Online Executive DBA is a flexible programme, with participants able to start whenever they wish.
- Learning resources are accessed via our Virtual Learning Environment (videos, articles, books, data analysis software, participant forums), enabling students to work remotely at their own pace.
- Doctoral students and their supervisors exchange and meet online throughout the duration of the programme, receiving extra support from their academic coordinator as well as our friendly and professional administrative team.
- Graduates qualify with the Certificate of Research in Business Administration and the Executive Doctorate in Business Adminstration awarded by Business Science Institute, an AMBA-accredited organisation operating under the agreement of the Ministry of Education in Luxembourg. Graduates also qualify with a Doctorate in Business Administration awarded by iaelyon School of Management - Jean Moulin University, a leading French University renowned for the quality of its Executive Education provision.
- Graduates are encouraged to publish their thesis in the Business Science Institute book collection.
Doctoral students have access to:
- Online resources (videos, modules, books, articles)
- A list of further readings
- Exercises to test their knowledge and understanding of each taught component
- A virtual learning environment through which Online DBA students and professors can exchange
Regular video meetings via Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc., are planned to offer students opportunities to exchange with their professors and recieve all the support the need during their learning journey.
Online Executive DBA Professors
- Click here to discover the Business Science Institute faculty team.
Pr. Nathalie Mitev
Anke Middelmann - DBA Doctoral Student
Contact us directly to make an enquiry about the Online DBA.
- Email: email@example.com
- +352 62 11 53 945
- +33 6 07 34 76 33 (Catherine)
The Online DBA programme is a flexible programme designed for busy professionals. Sessions are sceduled to start throughout the year in January, April, July and October.