BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Professor Kalika's university career has spanned nearly 40 years. Some of the highlights include:
- Supervision of 59 PhD theses since 1990 and 14 DBA theses at Business Science Institute.
- Designer of the Business School Impact System methodology for the FNEGE and the EFMD.
- Author & co-author of 38 books, and over 100 articles, communications and cases in French and English in the field of information systems and strategy.
- Member of the Academic Review Committee: Revue Française de Gestion, Revue des Sciences de Gestion, Systèmes d'Information et Management (SIM).
- Member of the Scientific Council and the Editorial Committee of the Management International (MI) journal.