BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
The application and selection processes follow the following protocol:
- Contact one of the Executive DBA's scientific advisors and provide them with your CV. A remote interview will then take place. This initial contact will yield either a positive or negative opinion. Keep in mind that this opinion is not a final admission decision, but simply a recommendation. It is meant to primarily discourage applications that are unlikely to be accepted.
For this first step, please send your CV to email@example.com
- At the beginning of your CV, please write clearly:
- your current profession moment (name of your firm, position, country)
- total years of managerial experience
- the last and highest diploma you obtained
- If the opinion given is favorable, you will then complete your application and submit it digitally.
- After your application is received, the following steps will be taken:
- Two weeks after the reception of the application, a formal remote interview will be conducted with a professor.
- Three weeks after the reception of the application, our international scientific committee will review your application.
- Three weeks after the reception of the application, you will receive our final decision.