BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
The application and selection processes follow the following protocol:
- Contact one of the Executive DBA's scientific advisors and provide them with your CV. A remote interview will then take place. This initial contact will yield either a positive or negative opinion. Keep in mind that this opinion is not a final admission decision, but simply a recommendation. It is meant to primarily discourage applications that are unlikely to be accepted.
For this first step, please send your CV to email@example.com
- At the beginning of your CV, please write clearly:
- your current profession moment (name of your firm, position, country)
- total years of managerial experience
- the last and highest diploma you obtained
- If the opinion given is favorable, you will then complete your application and submit it digitally.
- After your application is received, the following steps will be taken:
- Two weeks after the reception of the application, a formal remote interview will be conducted with a professor.
- Three weeks after the reception of the application, our international scientific committee will review your application.
- Three weeks after the reception of the application, you will receive our final decision.
You are advised to read the book "How to successfully complete you DBA", written by Michel Kalika, President of the Business Science Institute.