Business Science Institute has a number of politically active doctoral students and alumni.
- Samba Fall, Dakar n°6 (2019-2022), Coordinator of the General Directorate of Budget, Ministry of Economy, Finance and Planning;
- Ali-Said Mahomoud, DBA à distance n°5 (2021-2025), Minister for Youth, Sports and the Promotion of Entrepreneurship in Chad since 25 February 2022;
- Awa Diaw Ndiaye, Dakar n°7 (2021-2025), Director of General Resources of the Presidency of the Republic of Senegal;
- Ibrahima Ndiaye, Dakar n°5 (2018-2021), Organization and Methods Office / General Secretariat of the Presidency of the Republic, Senegal;
- Amadou Thiam, Bamako n°2 (2022-2026), Minister for Institutional Reforms and Relations with Civil Society in Mali since April 2019;
- Bi Désiré Tra, Abidjan n°2 (2022-2026), Secretary General of Prefecture, Ministry of the Interior, Ivory Coast.
- Dr. Kubeterzie Constantin Dabire, Dakar n°3 (2016-2019), State Councillor of the Canton of Valais in Switzerland and Head of the Department of Security, Institutions and Sport;
- Dr. Sougrinoma Bruno Dipama, Dakar n°4 (2017-2020), Minister Plenipotentiary, Director of Cabinet of the President of the National Assembly;
- Dr. Frédéric Favre, Geneva n°1 (2013-2016), State Councillor of the Canton of Valais in Switzerland and Head of the Department of Security, Institutions and Sport;
- Dr. Bernard Goumou, Dakar n°5 (2018-2021), Prime Minister of Guinea since August 2022;
- Dr. Aboubacar Korao, Dakar n°3 (2016-2019), Director of Administrative and Legal Affairs at the High Commission, Ministry of Public Health;
- Dr. Mohamed Bilal Messoud, Dakar n°4 (2017-2020), Prime Minister of Mauritania since 6 August 2020;
- Dr. Vincent Mottet, Geneva n°1 (2013-2016), Delegate for Strategic Affairs of the Cantonal Office of Information Systems and Digital (OCSIN), since January 2019, and Mayor of the commune of Avully, since June 2020;
- Dr. Cheikh Amadou Ndiouck, Head of Division, Ministry of Health and Social Action in Senegal, since 2015;
- Dr. Marc Schewski, Luxembourg DE n°1 (2017-2020), Mayor in Germany;
- Dr. Yawotse Vovor, Dakar n°4, 2017-2020, Director of Cabinet of the Minister of Grassroots Development, Handicraft, Youth and Youth Employment, Togo, since 2010.