Online DBA China (English)
A joint Executive Education programme run in cooperation with iaelyon School of Management, University of Lyon 3, France
In cooperation with iaelyon, Business Science Institute in Luxembourg offers a practice-oriented doctoral programme, a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) tailored to the needs and busy schedules of top managers and their business organisations.
The Business Science Institute DBA is an international doctoral degree lasting 4 years that creates considerable business value and generates personal, professional and societal impact. Managers conduct applied research that focuses on their companies and specific issues of their own choice. This corresponds to the need for increasing links between managerial practice and research, managers and academics, business life and academia.
Businesses thus benefit from research led by practising managers who develop invaluable academic approaches and perspectives under the close supervision of an experienced and expert international member of faculty.
Strengths of the Online DBA China
- The Online Executive DBA is a flexible programme, with participants able to start whenever they wish.
- Participants will get a degree from Business Science Institute and from iaelyon, Université Lyon3. Graduates qualify with the Certificate of Research in Business Administration and the Executive Doctorate in Business Administration awarded by Business Science Institute, an AMBA-accredited organisation operating under the agreement of the Ministry of Education in Luxembourg. The DBA is Ranked 4th best DBA worldwide, and 2nd best DBA for innovative pedagogy.
- Graduates also qualify with a Doctorate in Business Administration awarded by iaelyon School of Management – Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, a leading French University renowned for the quality of its Executive Education provision.
- Doctoral students and their supervisors exchange and meet online throughout the duration of the programme, receiving extra support from their academic coordinator as well as our friendly and professional administrative team. Learning resources are accessed via our Virtual Learning Environment (videos, articles, books, data analysis software, participant forums), enabling students to work remotely at their own pace.
- The only DBA programme in the world to have its very own book collection written by DBA doctors and professors (28 books published between 2015-2020). Graduates are encouraged to publish their thesis in the Business Science Institute book collection.
Doctoral students have access to:
- Online resources (videos, modules, books, articles)
- A list of further readings
- Exercises to test their knowledge and understanding of each taught component
- A virtual learning environment through which Online DBA students and professors can exchange
- Regular video meetings via Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc., are planned to offer students opportunities to exchange with their professors and receive all the support the need during their learning journey.
Learn more about the Executive DBA (9 videos)
- What is a DBA?
- What is the difference between an MBA and a DBA?
- What is the difference between a DBA and a conventional PhD programme?
- Why did we create the www.comparedba.com website?
- Is it in the interest of the company to have a manager prepare a DBA?
- What is essential in a DBA?
- What distinguishes the Business Science Institute’s DBA organised in partnership with iaelyon School of Management?
- What is the DBA student-manager’s educational tool kit?
Professors for the Online DBA China
An internationally-renowned faculty of over 100 professors qualified to PhD level and accredited to supervise doctoral research, offering students access to a team of academics that is exceptional in its diversity, reputation, research publication track record and expertise.
To start the application procedure, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be transferred to Business Science Institute’s Scientific Advisor for initial screening.
Your CV should begin with a brief summary giving the following information:
- Current profession (position, company, country)
- Number of years of managerial experience
- Highest and most recent qualifications
You will be kept informed by e-mail throughout the process.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.