BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
The pedagogical team of the Executive DBA is composed of 30 internationally renowned professors who all:
- Have doctoral degrees and/or are certified and experienced in directing research in the fields of both management and management science.
- Teach (or have taught) at some of the world's most prestigious international institutions (Sorbonne Paris, Dauphine, Grenoble, Bordeaux, Geneva, Lausanne, Montreal, Atlanta, Montpellier, Lille, San Francisco, Strasbourg, etc.).
- Have strong publication experience (articles, books, cases, etc.).
- Have important experience in the direction of research, particularly doctoral research.
- Have the desire to individually support managers in the preparation of their theses.
- Have experience in remotely directing Executive DBA students.
- Work in French and/or English.
- Each professor is selected both based on their competences and in-line with students' projects.