BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Step 1: Send a detailed CV
Submit your CV for review at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV should begin with a brief summary giving the following information:
- Current profession (position, company, country)
- Number of years of managerial experience
- Highest and most recent qualifications
Within 48 hours, we will give you our feedback on the likelihood of your admission to the program.
If your initial enquiry receives a favourable opinion, we will then invite you to proceed to Steps 2 and 3 of the application process.
Step 2: Complete the application forms
Please complete the following 2 documents (forms n° 1 and n°10 included in the checklist in Step 3 below).
To download the documents, click on the link (opens a Word document in a separate window).
Step 3: Prepare the application documents
To be considered your application should be COMPLETE. The online application procedure requires the following documents (N°s 1-11 below):
Please ensure that each document included in your application is referenced using the following structure: last name_number of document in list_name of document_cohort.
Example: Gordon_1_application form_Bangkok 3.
1 - Completed Business Science Institute application form
2 - Detailed CV* (PDF)
3 - Digital photo (JPG 3cm x 3cm)
4 - Highest-level qualification awarded (1 only). Please note that all documents provided to Business Science Institute will be subject to a rigorous authentification process. (PDF)
5 - Copy of your passport (PDF)
6 - Transcripts from your MBA (or equivalent) (PDF)
7 - Proposed (not final) DBA thesis topic ** (between 3 and 5 pages) (PDF)
8 - Cover letter (PDF)
9 - Employer’s certificate (PDF)
10 -IAE application form (completed & signed – please add photo) (PDF)
11 - Copy of €150 application fee swift (PDF)
* Please indicate the following at the top of your CV: current profession (position, company and country), total years of managerial experience, highest and most recent qualifications.
** The DBA thesis project proposal (form n°7) should include the following:
- Title of the research project
- Planned area of research
- Managerial interest of the research topic for the applicant
- Importance and relevance of the DBA thesis project
- A list of works pertaining to the topic
- Proposed research methodology, specifying how the candidate will gain access to the field
- Bibliography of texts already read
Payment of the €150 application fee:
Application fees can be paid either by bank transfer or through PayPal (secured payment).
Once your payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.Please contact us directly if you wish to pay by bank transfer: email@example.com