BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Strategic Impact Committee
The Strategic Impact Committee that advises management on strategic direction.
This committee consists of individuals with extensive experience in business schools:
- Laurent Faibis, Managing Director XERFI, France
- Alice Guilhon, Dean SKEMA Business School, France and President of the French Federation for Business and Management Schools (CGE)
- Florence Legros, Dean ICN Business School, France, Full University Professor and former Chancellor
- Maurice Thévenet, ESSEC Business School, France and former Chairman of the FNEGE
- Alain Vas, Vice-rector University of Louvain, Belgium
The Strategic Impact Committee meetings are chaired by Professor Maurice Thevenet.