BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
- Professor at University Paris-Dauphine.
- Former Director of the EM Strasbourg Business School.
- Creator of the MBAIP and MBA programs at University Paris-Dauphine.
- Creator of the Executive Doctorate program in Business Administration at University Paris-Dauphine.
- Creator of the doctoral partnership between Georgia State University and University Paris-Dauphine.
- Professor of strategy and researcher in information systems.
- Supervisor of over 50 successful doctoral students.
- Designer of FNEGE's Business School Impact Score methodology.
- Author and co-author of over 20 books, hundreds of articles, papers and cases in information systems and strategy.
- Reading committee member of: Revue Française de Gestion, Revue des Sciences de gestion, Systèmes d'Information et Management (SIM)
- Member of the Scientific Council and Editorial Board for the review Management International Review (MIR)