BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
The scientific organization of the Business Science Institute is overseen by:
- A Strategic Organization Committee that advises management on strategic direction. This committee consists of individuals with extensive experience in business schools.
- An International Scientific Council that brings together professors from a diverse array of prestigious universities and business schools. All of these professors and doctors of management science have experience in the supervision of research and have all been extensively published.
- A Scientific Advisor that coordinates the Business Science Institute's scientific activities.
- A Pedagogical Coordinator is assigned to each of the program's groupings. This individual coordinates the program, its courses, and is in constant contact with the students.
- A Scientific Committee composed of the Executive DBA's professors from each of the program's groupings.