BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
André Reuter is the founder and president of DTMD University for Digital Technologies in Medicine and Dentistry, an international network of university institutes and academic postgraduate training programs. He is also the Chairman of the Board of the European Institute for Knowledge and Value Management (EIKV). EIKV organizes and carries out the German Executive DBA program, together with the Business Science Institute.
André Reuter is also,
- Luxembourg economist with teaching and research focus on information, knowledge and value management, as well as on intangible resources and assets.
- Professor for Strategic Information Management at universities in Germany, France, and Luxembourg.
- Founding Rector of eufom University and ISEC Hochschule der Wirtschaft in Luxembourg.
- Publisher of the internationally well-known scientific publication series of the EIKV.
- Supervisor of numerous successful master's and doctoral theses.