BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
- A publishable written work.
- An unpublished personal work of applied research that mobilizes the candidate's experience and his or her academic knowledge, and which makes innovative links between theory and managerial business practices
- Presents an effective applications of the Executive DBAstudent's experiences.
- Focuses on a theme related to management science and management.
- Generally includes a traditional format, including an introduction, a literature review, and conceptual/theoretical section, a discussion of results, a conclusion, and a bibliography.
- The format of the Executive DBA thesis is not pre-determined, and may take different forms, such as:
- A 150-page Word document;
- A publishable work relevant for practitioners;
- A case and a pedagogical section publishable by organizations concerned with case distribution ("Centrale de Cas"),
- An action-research monograph,
- An article that can be published in an international management review and its annexes.