BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Executive DBA Abidjan - Cohort 1 (2017-2020)
1 - Business Science Institute, iaelyon School of Management - University Jean Moulin, University of Technology Sydney Business School : 20 933 €
2 - Business Science Institute : 16 100 €
- Seminar 1: Managing the thesis - November 23 - 26, 2017
- Seminar 2: Thematic Paradigm I - dates TBD
- Seminar 3 :Qualitative methodology - dates TBD
- Seminar 4 : Quantitative methodology - dates TBD
- International week in Luxembourg : last week in September 2018 (not mandatory for those in the first year of the program)
- Seminar 5 : Thematic Paradigm II - dates TBD
- Seminar 6 : thesis follow-up seminar - 3 days will be chosen, one of which will take place during the international seminar.
- International week in Luxembourg : planned for last week in September, 2019.
- First payment of 10 000 € by October 31, 2017. It should be noted that this amount includes enrollment into iaelyon and University of Technology Sydney Business School
- Second payment of 3 645 € 3 months after the start of the program
- Third payment of 3 645 € 6 months after the start of the program
- Fourth payment of 3 643 € at the start of the second year of the program
The program is planned over a three-year period. In the case of prolongment, there will be a re-registration fee of € 1,500 (after the 3 years, covered by the contract).