BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Coovi Hervé Guedegbe
Hervé Coovi Guedegbe has an MBA from the University of Paris Dauphine, a BADGE (aptitude certificate issued by the top universities) in telecommunications regulation from TELECOM ParisTech, a Master in Prospective, Innovation, Strategy and Organization from the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (Paris), a diploma of Advanced Studies in Finance and Management Control from the University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin), as well as a Master's degree in Economics and a Master's degree in Business Law and Judicial Careers from the National University of Benin.
Executive Secretary of the Electronic Communications and Postal Regulatory Authority of Benin since April 2014, he began his career in 2001 at the National Electoral Commission (CENA) in Benin.
He has held the following positions:
- Executive Secretary of ARCEP-BENIN from 2014 until present;
- Administrative and Financial Director at ARCEP-Benin from 2007 until 2014;
- Auditor at the General Inspectorate of the Ministry in charge of Telecommunications of Benin from 2006 to 2007;
- Assistant to the Permanent Administrative Secretariat of the CENA from 2001 until 2004;
- Former Chairman of the Board of Telecom LIBERCOM SA, he was a consultant-instructor (FGB) to the National Development Support Project for the World Bank in Benin from 2005 until 2006.
He is currently preparing a Doctorate in Business Administration at the Business Science Institute in Luxembourg (BSI) on the subject “Une approche managériale de la gestion des plaintes par les régulateurs des communications électroniques : Cas de l’ARCEP-Bénin” [A managerial approach to the management of complaints by electronic communications regulators: Case of ARCEP-Benin].
His thesis is being supervised by Professor Jean Pierre Helfer.