BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Submit your application
The online application includes the following documents:
Your application must be COMPLETE. Check that each file follows this pattern: name_number_name of the file_group
For EXAMPLE: gordon_1_application form_Luxembourg3, and so on.
1 - Completed application form
2 - A detailed CV*
3 - A digital photograph
4 - Highest diploma or certificate received (only one)
5 - A copy of your passport
6 - Transcripts from your MBA (or equivalent)
7 - Proposed (not final) thesis subject** for your Executive DBA (between 3 and 5 pages)
8 - Cover letter
9 - Employer’s certificate
10 - IAE Application file (filled/signed – please insert photo)
11 - Copy of €100 application fee swift
- in case of acceptance, the application fee are due per group. Should you apply for another DBA group, you will have to pay another €100 application fee.
* Please indicate the following on the top of your CV: your current profession moment (name of your firm, position, country), total years of managerial experience, the last and highest diploma you obtained.
** For your information, the DBA thesis project proposal, which must be included in the application, may include:
- The title of the research project
- The planned area of research
- The managerial interest of the research topic for the candidate
- The importance and relevance of the DBA thesis project
- The a list of works pertaining to the topic
- The proposed research methodology, specifying how the candidate will gain access to the field
- The bibliography of texts already read
Payment of the €100 application fee:
The application fee can be paid by bank transfer or with PayPal (secured payment).
Once your payment has been carried out, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
You must indicate on the first page : your firstname and name; the group (Paris, Dakar...) ; the cohort number; and the title as well as the date.