BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
Submit your application
The online application includes the following documents:
Your application must be COMPLETE. Check that each file follows this pattern: name_number_name of the file_group
For EXEMPLE: gordon_1_application form_Luxembourg3, and so on.
- 1 - Completed application form.
- 2 - A detailed cv
- 3 - A digital photograph
- 4 - Highest diploma or certificate received (only one)
- 5 - A copy of your passport
- 6 - Transcripts from your MBA (or equivalent)
- 7 - Proposed (not final) thesis subject** for your Executive DBA (between 3 and 5 pages)
- 8 - Cover letter
- 9 - Employer’s certificate
- 10 - IAE Application file (filled/signed – please insert photo)
- 11 - Copy of €100 application fee swift
- in case of acceptation, the application fee are due per session. Should you report your application to another session, you will have to pay another €100 application fee.
Payment of the €100 application fee:
The application fee can be paid by bank transfer or with PayPal (secured payment).
Once your payment has been carried out, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
**For your information, the DBA thesis project proposal, which must be included in the application, may include:
- - The title of the research project
- - The planned area of research
- - The managerial interest of the research topic for the candidate
- - The importance and relevance of the DBA thesis project
- - The a list of works pertaining to the topic
- - The proposed research methodology, specifying how the candidate will gain access to the field
- - The bibliography of texts already read.
You must indicate on the first page : your firstname and name; the group (Paris, Dakar...) ; the cohort number; and the title as well as the date.