BSI Luxembourg ASBL
Château de Wiltz
The costs of the Executive DBA program
- Application fee: € 100
The cost of the Executive DBA program amounts to 20 933 €:
- Business Science Institute: 16.100 €.
- University of Technology Sydney Business School: 1.500 € (paid to BSI, then transferred to UTS for the Certificate of Research in Business Administration).
- IAE Lyon: 3.333 € (paid to BSI, then transferred to IAE Lyon).
The tuition deadlines are as follows:
- First payment of 10.000 €, 1 month before the beginning of the cursus
- Second payment of 3.645 €, 3 months after the beginning of the cursus
- Third payment of 3.645 €, 6 months after the beginning of the cursus
- Fourth payment of 3.643 €, at the beginning of second year.
These fees may be higher in some regions where the program incurs local taxes or other extra charges.
These fees cover the following:
- In-person seminars,
- Individualized instruction/supervision from a professor, being the thesis director,
- Instruction given in seminars by visiting professors,
- Access to the pedagogical intranet,
- A personal pedagogical kit of academic resources.
These fees do not cover:
- Dining expenses incurred during seminars (breaks and meals),
- Transportation to go to the seminars,
- Accomodation during the seminars,
- External copy-editing services,
- Fees incurred by the eventual publication the Executive DBA thesis.